The aluminum foil bag is made of pure aluminum film, and the aluminum plated bag is made of aluminized film. Pure aluminum bags are generally made of glue or seams, and aluminum-plated bags are generally made by thermocompression. How to distinguish between aluminum-plated bags and pure aluminum bags in daily life?
1. From the material point of view, the aluminum foil bag is made of high purity aluminum foil, which is a soft material; the aluminum-plated bag is doped with a composite material and has a certain brittleness.
2. In terms of performance, the moisture-proof and cooling effect of pure aluminum bags is better than that of aluminum-plated bags. The pure aluminum bag can be completely protected from light, and the aluminum-plated bag has a common shading effect.
3. From the aspect of use, pure aluminum bags are more suitable for vacuuming, can be loaded with cooked food, meat and other products; aluminum-plated bags are suitable for tea, powder, electronic components.
4. In terms of cost, the price of pure aluminum bags is higher than the price of aluminum-plated bags. However, depending on the printing effect, the final price may be almost the same.
5. From the point of view of discrimination, look at the light against the light or the sun. The aluminum can be seen through the bag, and the aluminum bag is invisible.